We ARE able to stay OPEN for the time being but will have the following restrictions for the safety of myself, employees and visitors.
* Shop will be open for the purchase of merchandise and fishing licenses (were asking if your not buying it please DON’T TOUCH IT )
* Only 5 people will be allowed in the shop at any given time
* We will NOT be renting any river equipment that requires a SHUTTLE SERVICE
* You ARE able to rent equipment haul and return yourself the same day as long as equipment being rented is for groups of 10 or less
* Bikes can be rented and returned to the shop only.
* Shuttles for bikes is not available at this time
* MOVING PERSONAL VEHICLES IS AVAILABLE FOR CANOES/KAYAKS AND BIKES BY RESERVATION ONLY
* We will be sanitizing between each rented bike, canoe, kayak, etc…
*We will be frequently sanitizing common surfaces in the shop, as well as doors
We are trying to accommodate the best we can for outdoor activity but we want to do it as safe as possible.
We will be following the Governor’s recommendations and will adjust operations if needed.
We thank everyone for their understanding support during this time and we are sending prayers for everyones health and for things to be back to normal as soon as possible.